Some fans are ignorant
- Country music fans: Complain that Taylor isn't country enough.
- Country artists: Take ownership of her in country music.
- Victoria Secrets fans: Taylor isn't good enough to be around VS models.
- Victoria Secrets models: Fangirl about the fact that Taylor is going to perform while they're walking on the runway.
- Harry Styles fans: Taylor is awful in every way possible.
- Harry Styles: Taylor is a nice girl and she deserves everything she has.
- Ed Sheeran fans: Taylor should leave Ed alone!!
- Ed Sheeran: *Defends Taylor whenever he gets the chance to*.
But you guys don’t understand! The writer and singer of this song, Ryan Adams, met up with Bob Dylan(where side note Bob Dylan accidentally scratched Ryan with his freakishly long finger nails) for a dinner and he asked Ryan
"What the fuck is a winding wheel"
and ryan answered
"I dunno" at the time because he was star struck by meeting Bob Dylan. But in a later interview Ryan brought up the encounter and said
"All I could think was do I shit my pants now or later? And looking back there was a million responses that would have been better than what I said. A winding wheel is a metaphor for the ultimate soul mate, The person that is with you for the rest of your life guiding you when your lost and inspiring you when you need inspiration. A driving force, the reason you keep going.”
You could either be the person that rolls their eyes at Christmas and is like, “Ugh, I’ve had so much Christmas that I don’t care about Christmas anymore… is it really Christmas now?” Or you can be like, really obnoxious, Christmas sweater, gingerbread cookie girl… raise your hand if you’re her.
Dear Taylor Alison Swift,
Thank you for being the most humble celebrity out there. Through all your fame and success (referring to the millions of awards you’ve won) you never ever once have forgotten your family, friends and fans along the way. You have made everyone so proud and you are forever topping your achievements which makes you a true inspiration to the world. You are truly the perfect role model to the billions of girls out there and thank you for writing music that is so relatable and meaningful. So we would just like to wish you the happiest birthday ever and hope that you live another 24 years being just as amazing as the ones you’ve already had!
Love from your fans, the Swifties
"I think love is so fascinating to me because I’ll never have it completely figured out. Love surprises and frustrates me, and breaks my heart then fixes it again. It’s always unpredictable, so we’re all drawn to it. You never know what you’re gonna get , and that’s riveting."